Since 1962 the Cornea & Contact Lens Society of Australia (CCLSA) has promoted education, research, professional development and networking in the cornea and contact lens field.
If you are an optometrist, ophthalmologist, researcher or student, our members’ section will keep you up-to-date with the latest optometric news from across the globe. You will also have access to continuing education, networking, research grant and fellowship opportunities with the CCLSA, as well as information about new products coming to market.
Community eye care
If you are a member of the general public seeking information about common eye conditions and contact lenses, or an eye care practitioner in your area, you will find it here.
CCLSA and other Events
- CCLSA WA EVENT – 25 September 2018 on September 25, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA VIC Student Night – 9 October 2018 on October 9, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA VIC Chapter Event – 23 October 2018 on October 23, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA NSW Chapter Event – 13 November 2018 *date TBC* on November 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA QLD Chapter Event – 13 November 2018 *date TBC* on November 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA VIC Chapter Event – 14 November 2018 *date TBC* on November 14, 2018 12:30 am