Tuesday 12 February 2019
6:30pm – 9.30pm
6:00pm for a 6:30pm Start
Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
7/102 Greenhill Rd
Unley SA 5061
Unfortunately, registrations for this event are now closed. If you would like to be added to a wait-list please click here
A Guide to Contact Lenses for Presbyopia:
Who? What? When? How?
Guest Speakers: Lisa Ly, Sally Mould, Judy Kwan & Julia Kwok
- Contacts and Presybopia – Where Do I Start? – Lisa Ho
- Coopervision Product Overview & Case study – Julie Kwok
- Johnson & Johnson Product Overview & Case Study – Judy Kwan
- Alcon Product Overview & Case study – Sally Mould
- Questions & Answers
When Specs and Contacts are Not Enough – Intraocular Options for Presbyopia
Speaker: Dr. Paul Athanasiov
When Specs and Contacts are not enough – Intraocular lens Options for Presbyopia
Followed by Q & A
- understand how to confidently select successful contact lens candidates
- understand the indications for monovision correction
- understand the indications for multifocal correction
- understand the importance of contact lens aftercare assessment
- understand the differences in multifocal lens designs and the pros and cons of each
- understand the differences in select lens materials and their pros and cons
- understand when a multifocal IOL may be indicated
- CPD Points
CCLSA and OA Members – free of charge
Non Members $85
Places are strictly limited Click here to register now!
Interested in becoming a member? Click here to join.
Limited parking available behind and underneath, with street parking available nearby.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
CCLSA SA State Chapter President