IACLE is offering educators around the world the chance to become IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year and travel to the British Contact Lens Association’s 40th Clinical Conference and Exhibition event in Liverpool, UK (9-11 June).
These awards recognise and reward achievements in contact lens education worldwide, and are sponsored by CooperVision and supported by the BCLA.
IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year will be awarded to three individuals, one from each of IACLE’s three global regions:
– Asia Pacific
– Europe / Africa – Middle East
The winners will each receive:
– A bursary of up to US$3,000 towards the cost of attending the 40th British Contact Lens Association Clinical Conference and Exhibition.
– Permission to use the title 2017 IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year for their region.
– A certificate to mark the award, to be presented at the conference.
– Publicity relating to the award in IACLE communications and other media.
The IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year Awards are open to all IACLE members from any country, with preference given to members who are active FIACLEs (Fellows of IACLE) or have attempted the IACLE Fellowship Exam. The awards will recognise work by those who are established contact lens teachers. Equally, the award may be given in recognition of a useful educational contribution by an Associate Member, actively involved in IACLE and in contact lens education.
For more information and how to register, please click HERE